MacMarshalls provide a first class service when acting for clients whose land and property is affected by utility companies and schemes. This may include the installation or maintenance of water pipes, sewage pipes, low and high voltage electricity lines, gas pipes and railway works.
If your land is affected by any of the above schemes or similar please get in contact with our team who will be willing to assist you.
MacMarshalls have a sound knowledge of the statutory powers of the acquiring authorities which allows them to guide clients through the process from start to finish, this includes:
Committed to helping our clients succeed
- Preliminary site meeting to discuss all pre contract works.
- Consider the impact of the works on the client and their business.
- Discussion and consideration of all accommodation works on site.
- Agree access routes for machinery considering if specialist equipment is required.
- Discuss early entry arrangements and any license agreements requirements.
- Provide a full record of condition of the site prior to the commencement of the works.
- Oversea and deal with any issues which may occur during the construction.
- Carry out progress checks when required.
- Liaise with contractors and landowners if appropriate.
- Agree the reinstatement of the land
- Discuss any site specific reinstatement (drainage etc)
- Preparation of compensation claim
- Discussion and negotiation of the claim.
- Freehold depreciation claims
- Capitalized wayleave payments.